Vivide Acoustic Guitar JA121CN-Natural
Vivide Acoustic Guitar is a guitar that produces sound acoustically by transmitting the vibration of the strings to the air—as opposed to relying on electronic amplification (see electric guitar). The sound waves from the strings of an acoustic guitar resonate through the guitar’s body, creating sound. This typically involves the use of a sound board and a sound box to strengthen the vibrations of the strings. The main source of sound in an acoustic guitar is the string, which is plucked or strummed with the finger or with a pick. The frequencies produced can depend on string length, mass, and tension.
- Back & Sides : Wild Cherry
- Neck : Silver leaf maple
- Top : Cedar (Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Varnish Finish
- Tusq® nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Proudly handcrafted in Canada.
No posts found