Arturia DrumBrute Impact
- 10 in-your-face analog sounds: high-impact drum sounds, including a chest-pounding kick, two face-slapping snares, hi and low toms, a zingy cymbal, searing hats, a massive FM synth sound, and a cowbell.
- Powerful sequencer: 64 patterns with up to 64 steps.
- Polyrhythm: set unique pattern lengths for each instrument.
- Looper: for glitchy beat-repeats.
- Roller: add per instrument drum fills.
- Songs: chain up to 16 patterns, save up to 16 songs.
- Swing: add some groove to your rhythm, either globally or per drum.
- Randomness: add unpredictable variations to your pattern.
- Output distortion: rich, specially voiced distortion on the output to add some filth when you need it, and bypass when you don’t.
- Sync to anything: connect to practically any hardware or software instruments, sequencers, or interfaces with MIDI, clock, or USB.
- 3.5mm headphone output.
- Metronome: removed from the main output when headphones are connected, so you hear it and not your audience.
- Group outputs: 4 additional outputs to send the Kick, Snares, Hi Hats, or the FM Sound out separately for post-processing.
- Color: unique to DrumBrute Impact, “Color” can be activated per instrument, or per step. Color adds overdrive to the kick, make the snares snap and crack, and excites the hats, toms, and FM sound.